Early Omaha: Gateway to the West
|Collections||Exhibits||Street Map||Search||FAQs||Early Omaha Home|
The Episcopal Church in this photograph is St. Philip the Deacon located at 1119 North 21st Street. This church was reserved for black members of the Episcopal faith. Reverend J. A. Williams was the rector of the church at the time this photgraph was taken (1896, approximately).
Text written by Lynn Sullivan, November 2003